Special Collections Department
Reminiscences by Virginia Tech Students and Alumni
Dr. Arthur Masey and Biology Class
- Living History in Action: Tech Alumni Reminisce
- Reminiscences of W. Purviance Tams, Jr. (class of 1902), and J. Ambler Johnston (class of 1904), with a foreward by James I . Robertson from the fall 1970 Context
- Letter from C. Ross McCorkle
- C. Ross McCorkle's (class of 1905) May 1973 letter to Context about his experiences at V.P.I.
- Memories of V.P.I.
- "T. P." Hicks, class of 1909, recounts his memories of his student days
- V.P.I. Recollections, 1906 to 1910
- Henry H. Hutchinson, class of 1909, recalls his time at V.P.I.
- Virginia Tech's Oldest Alumnus Ralph Phinney
- An article by Ralph Phinney, class of 1916, and Su Clauson-Wicker
- A Co-Ed's Diary
- One of the first women students recounts her experiences in 1926-27 in the Tin Horn
- April 23rd, 1995--An Ode to My 92nd Birthday and Episodes of My Marvelous Life in the V.P.I. Corps of Cadets
- Carroll R. Shuler, class of 1928, writes about his time at Tech
- Notes on My Life at Virginia Tech
- Col. Harvey E. Sheppard, class of 1932, reminisces
Questions or comments to:
Tamara Kennelly, University Archivist
firstname.lastname@example.org * 540/231-9214
Last updated July 1, 1998